Sabre EK FAQs
- Is EK content available to 1S agents?
Effective 5 October 2021, agents are able to price normal market fares and issue tickets with no surcharge (YR) Please note that EK is in the process of completing the fare filings to remove the surcharge from all Sabre subscribers. It is possible that a small number of Sabre PCCs, may see surcharged fares displayed. This issue will be resolved by the middle of the week – October 6. Should this procedure take longer than expected, we will make sure to inform you.
- Are agents able to issue EMDs?
Yes, agents are able to issue EMDs for pre seating and baggage.
- We are unable to view corporate and negotiated fares?
Please contact your EK account managers to expedite the filing of these fares.
- We are unable to use EK limo script, response “ENTRY NOT VALID THIS HOST"?
This issue will be resolved by 07 Oct. Please use the below manual entry till the issue is resolved
0SUR(airline code)(action code)(number of cars requested)(service city)(date for requested service)/(service type CDA or CDD)/(operating airline code and flight number)/(flight departure date and city pair)/(point of sale city, where ticket is being issued)/SI-(free text information, 77 character maximum)
EXAMPLE: 0SUREKNN1LHR25OCT/CDA/EK2020/25OCTDXBLHR/DXB/SI-FREE TEXT
- Early bird Expo fares are higher than other GDS?
EK pricing team is in the process of filing this by 05 October. Should this take longer than expected, we will make sure to inform
- What will happen with EK PNR’s that were booked before July 1, 2021?
PNRs that contain an EK flight segment with a first departure date between July 1 and September 15, 2021 will continue to be serviced by EK: agencies will need to contact EK’s helpdesk for any post-booking modification. These PNRs have the following SSR:
- SSR OTHS 1B PNR TAKEN OVER CTC EK LOCALLY FOR MODIFICATIONS
- SSR OTHS 1S PNR TAKEN OVER CTC EK LOCALLY FOR MODIFICATIONS
For PNRs that were booked before July 1, 2021 with a first departure date on or after September 16, 2021, Sabre support teams will manually synchronize the bookings upon request. For this, travel agencies are requested to perform the below procedure:
- Run a Spectra search (see Finder page): QK‡SD-(today's date)-(today's date + 330)/AL-EK/CD-01AUG20-30JUN21
- Example: QK‡SD-04OCT21-30AUG22/AL-EK/CD-01AUG20-30JUN21
- QJ/(queue number)/(prefatory instruction code)
- Example: QJ/100/11
- Q/(queue number)
- Example: Q/100
PNRs that have been migrated to another GDS should be handled in the same GDS.